We employ a specialist team of chemists to pack and label hazardous chemicals ready for removal. Our trained ADR drivers will then transport the waste to a registered waste station, providing full documentation, and recycling wherever possible.
How the Service Works:
Just provide us with a complete list of chemicals you wish to dispose of including full chemical name, weight and quantity. We will then:
- Provide a quote
- Arrange a convenient collection date and time*
- On the day, pack your waste chemicals using UN approved packing materials and labels
- Provide the relevant Section 62 documents
- Transport from your site using licensed vehicles
- On request, issue a certificate of safe disposal or treatment of your waste
*Please note that SciChem must inform the Environment Agency five days prior to collection, therefore it will normally take 10 – 14 days from receipt of your order before we can collect and dispose of your waste.